Environment, Health, and Safety (EH&S) is offering PPE fitting appointments at the Mission Bay Campus. Sessions will take 15-20 minutes.
- Be added to your lab’s roster through the Laboratory Hazard Assessment Tool (LHAT)
- Complete LHAT Training on the LHAT portal.
- Print a voucher as your "ticket" for PPE. For an example voucher please click here.
- Schedule an appointment with EH&S
For your appointment, you will need to bring:
- The printed voucher from LHAT. This will help us determine what PPE you need to be fitted with.
- A Photo ID
- If you wear prescription glasses, please bring them with you so you can try on protective eyewear over them.
Employees MUST schedule an appointment through EH&S to get fitted.
For more information about the PPE program, go to this link: http://www.ehs.ucsf.edu/personal-protective equipment
PPE fitting at the UCSF Mission Bay location, click on the PPE SHIELD (below) to schedule a PPE fitting.
Helen Diller Cancer Research Building
1450 3rd Street
Directions: Enter through the loading dock of Helen Diller on Nelson Rising Lane (Map) and follow the PPE fitting signs. The fitting room is on your left.