Skip to main content
Environment, Health and Safety
"Protecting Health, Safety and the Environment as UCSF advances health worldwide"
In achieving these goals the primary focus of Environment, Health and Safety is on:
- Training of UCSF employees.
- Development and implementation of proper health and safety procedures.
- Environmental and personnel monitoring to verify effectiveness of its programs.
- Maintaining regulatory / administratively required records.
- Development and maintenance of an effective emergency response program