The purpose of policies and procedures at UCSF are to promote employee health and safety by decreasing workplace exposure to risk factors. Work with the Environment, Health and Safety Specialists (EHS Specialist) to address all needs on campus.
- New Employee Safety Orientation Check List
- Employee Safety Suggestion/Hazard Report
- Safety Training Verification Form
- Supervisor Incident Report
- Employee Incident Report
- Injury Illness and Prevention Program
- Minors Laboratories Policy
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Move Guide
- Laboratory Design Guide
- What Safety Training is needed?