See the links below for the task chair and work surface guidelines for UCSF. These are based on the UC-wide task chair and work surface guidelines and are applicable for all computer workstations at UCSF.
- UCSF Multi-User & High Risk Computer Workstations
- UCSF Task Chair Checklist
- UCSF Work Surface Guidelines
These guidelines should be used for the following:
- New employee workstations
- Updates and retrofits to existing employee workstations
- Department moves and redesigns
- New design projects
- New furniture and chair purchases
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.