Controlled Substance Authorizations (CSA) Online Application

Controlled Substance Authorizations (CSA) are transferred to Research Information Online (RIO).  You can now submit online a new CSA application, modification request and renewal however, we still need submission of the following:

1) Users - Information on Authorized User of Controlled Substances form

2) Authorized Recipient of controlled substance - Controlled Substance Release Signature Card

3) For new applications, submit a Controlled Substance Inventory form if you have any existing inventory.   

Please mail these documents to EH&S Box 0942 or you can scan and email to your EH&S Specialist.